Guidelines for Filling the CTCCI Membership Application
1. A member shall be bound by the Memorandum of Articles of Association and Rules and regulations of Central Travancore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Reg. No. PTM/ TC/206/2019).
2. The Right of Admission of new members to this registered society is exclusively reserved to the Executive Committee of the Society.
3. Every person seeking membership in the Society shall submit an application and declaration in the prescribed form along with a copy of any one of the following certificates:-
GST registration certificate
Company Incorporation Certificate
The license from the concerned Panchayat, Municipality or Corporation.
The registration certificate of the establishment as per Kerala Shops and Commercial Establishment Act or Company’s Act of Government of India.
Any other valid certificate showing that he/she is an owner of Commercial/Agricultural/ Industrial/Technological establishments or any other new Category defined by the Executive Committee
4. Application Forms are issued by the Secretary and filled up forms are received with a copy of any Govt. ID – PAN/AADHAAR/PASSPORT/vOTERS ID and Two photos.
5. The Executive Committee shall have the exclusive right to examine the application for membership and to take a decision on the same.
6. Every member on admission shall sign on the register of members and shall pay Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty Five Thousand only) as admission fee which shall not be refunded in any case.
Account Name: Central Travancore Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Bank: Kotak Mahindra
A/C No: 8012 8444 38
7. Every member shall pay an annual subscription amount of Rs.10,000/- (Ten Thousand only) or as prescribed from time to time.
8. Every member shall remit the annual subscription amount within the prescribed date on which the subscription amount of the subsequent year is due.
9. Non- remittance of the subscription amount as stipulated will automatically cancel the membership.