Bridging Network of Innovation and Sustainability
Rev. Dr. Abraham Mulamoottil
President, Central Chamber, Founder of MACFAST Abraham_Mulamoottil_Wikipedia
Secretary, Central Chamber Managing Director, Kottayam Port
Tomy C. Vadayil
Treasurer, Central Chamber Director, Toms Pipes
Vice President, Central Chamber Chairman, Nedumparambil Corporate.
Vice President, Central Chamber Director, Pulimoottil Enterprises.
Joint Secretary, Central Chamber Director, Heavenlea Builders & Developers
Joint Secretary, Central Chamber Director, AMJ Stocks
ENGAGING ACTIONS OF INNOVATIONS AND SUSATAINABILIY
- Creating Sustainable Rural and Global Society
- Building Network of Engaging, Inclusive, Generous and Altruistic Communities
- Bringing Abundance and Affordability of Resources through Disruptive & Exponential Technologies and Sciences
- Trusting in the Emergence of Knowledge Society/Economy and the Industry 4.0
- Identifying the Potential of Business Ecosystem and the New Departure of Linking 20 Rural Tier 2 / Tier 3 Towns of Central Travancore Region of 4 Districts – Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Idukki and Alleppey – in the Wake of the proposed Sabari Greenfield International Airport and the already Operational Kottayam Port and Container Terminal, Kumarakom Backwaters, Alleppey Beach, High Ranges, etc.
- Decentralised Rural Development Scheme and the Interlinking of the Sea to Sky Elevated Tram Transport.
- Establishment of Sustainable and Socially Responsible Business through Eco-Tourism, Pilgrim Tourism, Farm Tourism, Zero-Budget Integrated Framing, Water Cluster, Bio-Sanctuary, Waste Management, Special Economic Zone, etc.
- Efficient and Value Added Usage of the Distinctive Natural Resources and Agriculture Produce and Process of the Region.
- Best Utilization of the Human Capital Coming out of the 100 Professional Colleges of the Region.
- The Founding of NRI Corporation of Land Bank, Human Resources Bank and Wealth Bank Using “Nostalgia Economy.”
- Arranging Lectures, Conferences, Round Tables, Symposia, Seminars, Demonstrations, and Visits.
- Encouraging Entrepreneurs Who Create Wealth and Opportunity for Restoring Harmony to the Land.
- Annual “Investors Meet” for Establishing Digital Innovation Hub – Start-Up Ecosystem – Knowledge Parks in the Region.