Cooperation from the Government of Kerala
Suggestions on our part for the speedy implementation of the Industrial Park Policy.
- Electrical substation up-gradation and cabling.
- Reduction of Land Registration fee and exemption of re-registration fee for land within the park for investors.
- Denotify land for the purpose of the park
- A suggestion to allow intercropping of fruits and vegetables in plantations was put forward to Shri Pinarayi Vijayan, the Chief Minister, who announced that the Kerala Land Reform Act will be amended to allow intercrop cultivation. This will provide food safety for the State which receives highly contaminated fruits and vegetables. The proposed park will give facilities for food-related industries and preservation.
- Give infrastructural development funds available to this private Industrial park as provided to KINFRA, KSIDC, CIDCO, etc.
- We are confident that the political will and timely action by the State government will ensure the success of this project which will promote employment possibilities.
- We humbly request single-window clearance for the Park and the projects inside the Park
- Central Travancore Regional Development – Central Chambers already proposed a few projects to Shri Pinarayi Vijayan, the Chief Minister of Kerala for the development of the region during his visit to Pathanamthitta (Aban Plaza, Date: 22-12-2020). We suggest the establishment of the Central Travancore Development Authority (CTDA) to coordinate for the development of the region.